The neighborhood down Van Bommelaan hasn't changed all that much in the intervening 40 years (*gasp*). There is a new row of houses at the bottom of the street where once there were just fields, and the fields beyond Mr. Konig's house are no longer pasture land, but otherwise.....it was very much the same. I haven't figured out how to caption pictures, so below look for pictures of the fields, the entrance to our house, the side yard,which has been extended since we lived there, and Mr. Konig's house,



2 comments:
I'm SO jazzed to see Van Bommelaan! The wide shot of the house was the easiest for me to remember.. but man, it sure has grown "plantwise"! I'm having such fun with your blog!
Yeah, it does look different. The trees and bushes make it so that you really can't see the fields from the house any more. Also, Mr. Konig's fields are all some kind of hay now - no sheep. But it was so the same, too - it even smelled the same!
Post a Comment