And so begins my first blog ever! With the help of kindly K T, who wrote out the directions for getting started in the blogosphere, I sail into the (by me) uncharted waters of blogsport. Actually, the main impetus behind this blog is to keep a running record, in real(ish) time, of our summer in England. I usually keep a journal, but this doesn't allow for the pairing of words and photos, and furthermore, it isn't very share-able, which is I guess sort of the point in blogging. This summer's journeying has begun with trips to Holland and Belgium, with visits to our childhood homes and neighborhoods, so it's definitely stuff that should be shared. And so...the next hurdle is figuring out how to upload pictures to this - Carter's - computer and to get them on the blog.
I am now in Cambridge after a week on the continent and before that, several days in London and Ludlow. I will trace back a bit in time, once I get the picture part of our show sorted out.....
I am now in Cambridge after a week on the continent and before that, several days in London and Ludlow. I will trace back a bit in time, once I get the picture part of our show sorted out.....
No comments:
Post a Comment