Wild World
Monday, 14 July 2008
La Hulpe
The next day, I set out for La Hulpe. It takes about 25 minutes from Gare de Midi, and as soon as I got there, I remembered how to get to Avenue de la Corniche. It is just up and around the bend, and technically, it is not in La Hulpe!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2008
(38)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(33)
How I spent my summer vacation...
We take a Bath after doing Stonehenge
London and a bit of Greenwich
These are a few of my favorite things: Regent's Park
Cambridge Market
Our digs
For a change, Carter is teaching...and I'm not!
The Consolation of Gastronomy, with apologies to B...
In the land of chocolate and lace...and strange da...
Bruxelles # 2
More La Hulpe
Still more Casa Erica
More Casa Erica
Casa Erica
La Hulpe
Aux Armes de Bruxelles or La Moule Sacree
Bruxelles # 1
Holland the Second Time # 3
Holland the Second Time # 2
Holland...The Second Time!
No title
More pictures about buildings and food....
They sure did know how to decorate....but monogram...
Amsterdam Daze # 3
Amsterdam Daze # 2
Amsterdam Daze # 1
The Beautiful Life continues....
K and L's Beautiful Life!
To the Continent! June 30 to July 5
Country Walks
Ludlow Days: June 27th and 28th
The best brain candy EVER!
Maiden voyage!
Recent Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment